This league is for the competitive high school and college player. Each player will draw colored chips before each game to form teams. Players will receive a point when their team wins. The two male and female players with the most points at the end of the session will be crowned king and queen of the court!
8 Games will be held on Tuesday nights: 6 to 9:30 pm
Games Start Tuesday, March 6th, 2018
$50 per individual for 8 full weeks and $10 for drop in
Requests consist of game times and bye weeks. Requests do not transfer over from session to session.
Teams must enter requests at beginning of session and no later than week 1 to be considered in the scheduling process.
The SportsZone will consider but NOT guarantee all requests.
The SportsZone defines any team coed by the following standards:
1) All girl’s teams must have a minimum of three rostered boys.
2) All boy’s teams must have a minimum of three rostered girls.
3) On both fields, the majority boys or girls teams must have at least two of the of the opposite sex on the field at all times.
4) Teams with less than two of the opposite sex must play a man down for each missing player. (This rule is void if both teams agree to play in any other format)
5) For safety concerns, coed teams are not permitted to play in any competitive leagues.
6) Divisions may be assigned for differing competition levels.
The SportsZone defines any team competitive by the following standards:
1) Competitive teams consist of either all girls or all boys.
2) For safety concerns, competitive teams are not permitted to play in any coed leagues.
3) Divisions may be assigned for differing competition levels.