MEN’S FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE
The SportsZone Provides a Fun and Safe Environment for Men ages 18+ to Play in a Competitive Football League.
League Games are Played in a 5 v 5 format.
The SportsZone Suggests a Roster of At Least 9 players. Teams with Less than 4 players will be Handed a Forfeit.
Each Game Will be Provided Two Officials and Set of Flags For Each Team.
Leagues are held every Sunday between 8 am and 5 pm.
8 Week Session + Playoffs for Top 8 Seeded Teams.
All Team Balances are Due By The Second Week
|Fall Session 2017|
8 Weeks Plus Playoffs
Sundays between 8 am and 5 pm
Starts:October 8th, 2017
Ends: November 26th, 2017
Register by: >October 1st, 2017
Playoffs: Sunday, December 3rd, 2017
|$800 Per Team
($100 Registration Deposit Required)
Requests consist of game times and bye weeks. Requests do not transfer over from session to session.
Teams must enter requests at beginning of session and no later than week 1 to be considered in the scheduling process.
The SportsZone will consider but NOT guarantee all requests.
The SportsZone defines any team coed by the following standards:
1) All girl’s teams must have a minimum of three rostered boys.
2) All boy’s teams must have a minimum of three rostered girls.
3) On both fields, the majority boys or girls teams must have at least two of the of the opposite sex on the field at all times.
4) Teams with less than two of the opposite sex must play a man down for each missing player. (This rule is void if both teams agree to play in any other format)
5) For safety concerns, coed teams are not permitted to play in any competitive leagues.
6) Divisions may be assigned for differing competition levels.
The SportsZone defines any team competitive by the following standards:
1) Competitive teams consist of either all girls or all boys.
2) For safety concerns, competitive teams are not permitted to play in any coed leagues.
3) Divisions may be assigned for differing competition levels.